Sunday, April 13, 2008

a little giggle to brighten your day...


Brandon got Brody laughing today like I have never seen him laugh, way better than last laugh I posted. I think he likes dad better than mom, and that's fine, just as long as he remembers who carried him for 9 long, hot, uncomfortable months, and the whole labor part wasn't so fun either. :) But, yes, I would do it all over again if it meant that I get a cute little fuzz head with a face like this one (his hair sticks straight up, out of control). He was being very silly today, as you can clearly see in this pic to the side. It's so fun now that he is showing his cute personality. Anyway - hope all is well. Linds, hope you had fun at Cari's and wish I was there to hang with you guys. Mom, better luck next week on Idol. My vote is for David A. to take it. Don't let those women at work beat you! See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment